Wednesday, September 1, 2021

About Me!

 

Hello! my name is Nicole Nowak. I’m from Yorkville, Illinois, which is a tiny town located about an hour out from Chicago but I recently just moved to Riverview, Florida. It is about a 30-40 minute drive from campus, therefore I am actually living at home and commuting. I am a freshman and I’m majoring in biology and going down the pre-vet track. I have always dreamt of being a veterinarian and saving the lives of animals since a very early age. I chose The University of Tampa specifically because I fell in love with the campus when I came to tour it. Moving to Florida has always been a long awaited dream of mine and college was the big final push I needed to make it happen. So far, I’m having a blast here. 


Some hobbies and interests of mine are traveling ✈️ going to concerts and festivals 🎸 binge watching shows and movies 📽 a little bit of photography/videography 📸 and my favorite is playing video games like Call of Duty🎮! Some fun facts about me is that I am 100% Polish 🇵🇱 I have 7 piercings (4 ear piercings, nose, tongue, and belly), I have 2 dogs 🐶🐶 and I did a unique sport called step all throughout middle and high school and was captain my last year. 


I’m actually pretty excited for this class, although I had no clue what it was going to be about at first. I used to create some simple digital art a few years back and I find it pretty fun and interesting, and I love using technology so I’m excited to see what this course has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment