Wednesday, November 17, 2021

BW to Color

 


Here is the original photo that I used for my three images that I converted from black and white to color.
I colored in my shirt, hair, the patchy grass areas, the sliver of ocean, and the sky.
The first color scheme I chose was the Double Split Complimentary. I liked the major contrast between all the different colors. And I enjoy bright/neon colors like the lime green and hot pink. 
The second color scheme I chose was the Square. I also liked the major contrast between all of these different colors. It has a mix of lighter colors like the yellow and light green and darker colors like the red/orange and purple/blue. 
The third and last color scheme I chose was Split. The red color sticks out against the greens and blues which I liked. It was a little tricky having to outline between the gaps in the ends of my hair but I tried my best to smooth it out in some areas.











No comments:

Post a Comment