Thursday, October 28, 2021

Self Portrait

 


Self Portrait

My self portrait took me about 4 hours to do. The outlining was pretty easy for the most part but I struggled a bit with connecting some of the lines. The coloring took a little longer than the outlining just because there were more areas to fill in. Figuring out where to put the shadows and highlights was a little difficult too because I didn't want the placement or colors to look awkward. The most difficult part for me was the hair. I used multiple strands of hair with different colors, lengths, widths, and opacities to add depth and texture since my hair was a little wavy in the original photo. And then for the propaganda I chose "Love Yourself First" because I am a firm believer in yourself always coming first. You can't love other people before you love yourself, and I am big on self love. And I put little hearts around the poster to represent love. Overall, I am pretty happy with how my self portrait turned out!


1 comment:

  1. Your self portrait project looks really good. You outlined yourself very well. Your propaganda poster speaks volume.

    ReplyDelete