Thursday, October 28, 2021

Logo

 

Logo

For my logo I chose to do a beach aesthetic with waves and the night sky filled with the moon and stars. I chose to do this because I love the beach, hence why I moved from Illinois to Florida. The beach is one of my safe places. Along with the nighttime. The nighttime is when I am the most energetic, happy, and productive. The beach at night is the perfect combo. I also really love the sky in general. I love cloud gazing and star gazing. Looking at the constellations is really relaxing. My favorite logo out of the four is the bottom left corner. I feel like I chose darker colors, specifically blues and purples because those give off a more relaxing tone/mood. And then I chose to make the moon a yellow/orange color to give some contrast to the rest of the colors in the logo. The white stars give contrast against the dark blue, almost black, sky. The logo took me about 2 hours to make because I knew exactly what I wanted to do and wasn't too complicated to make, just a lot of curves for the waves. The stars were a little difficult to make but I think they turned out decent. Overall, I am really happy with how this logo turned out!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment